Mobile Patrols: Introducing our new security service
We're pleased to announce to clients and friends of DK Security the availability of a brand-new service! Mobile Patrols, introduced in response to an increased number of requests from potential clients, are a cost-effective way to ensure the safety of your staff and property.
June 28, 2022
Mobile patrols consist of DK officers monitoring multiple sites from marked security vehicles. Here are some ways in which a mobile patrol could be beneficial to your organization:
- Employee shift changes: A marked vehicle presence at shift changes ensures safety for staff who are heading out to their vehicles.
- Wellness checks: For organizations with after-hours employees, a mobile patrol assists with night-long building and inhabitant safety.
- Door and system monitoring: Mobile security officers can be trained to check doors, alarms, interior temperatures, and other systems after-hours.
- Observe and report: Periodic monitoring positions a mobile patrol to identify and report suspicious activity, vandalism, and more.
- Alarm response: When your alarm system is triggered, a mobile patrol is trained to immediately respond and investigate no matter which alarm company you use.
- Visual deterrence: The sight of a marked security vehicle performing regular checks discourages would-be criminals from disturbing your property.
If your business is interested in further exploring this new service, please email Johnny Kendall, Director of Marketing & Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.